You’ve stumbled upon my website. As you can see, there’s not too much here at present.
I’m currently a staff software engineer at Sony Interactive Entertainment’s Cloud Gaming Engineering and Infrastructure team. We’re also hiring.
- Welcome to Jekyll!
- Cross compiling Windows binaries from Linux
- POSIX Alarm Timers in Python
- Understanding Condition Variables
- C is not a subset of C++
- Writing libraries for fun and profit
- Street Collisions
- Working around stupid SMTP servers
- Subversion is dead. Long live Subversion.
- I have too many SSH public keys…
- Blog Launch
For a blast from the past, see what this page looked like in 2010…